The United States Adult Soccer Association established the USASA Grants Program to provide its state associations & leagues with additional financial support & resources. This support is focused on assisting these organizations to increase membership and to promote & enhance the services provided to members.
The priorities of the USASA Grants Program are as follows:
1. Increase Membership – Recruit new members or re-affiliate past members.
2. Develop New Competitions – Small Sided, Co-Ed, One Day, local markets.
3. Facility/Organization Development – Fields, indoor, IT, staff, website.
4. Promotion/Publicity – Activities that raise awareness of USASA, meetings etc.
The USASA Grants Program is open to all USASA affiliated member organizations however member leagues must have written support of their State Association before applying.
1. Applicants must submit the application form in full.
2. Submit operating statements for the past three years & include 990 tax returns.
3. Submit copy of Articles of Association or description of legal structure, copy of current bylaws and list of current board members and officers.
The $6, three-day tournament pass is a tool state associations can use to give unaffiliated players and teams a sneak peek into USASA membership.
New League Incentive Rebate Program
New leagues are vital in US Adult Soccer’s future plans improve adult soccer in the United States and to encourage states to recruit new leagues we’ve introduced this program. When a new league joins, the league is eligible for a $4 rebate.
Terms and Conditions
For a State Association and League to qualify for this $4 rebate program:
1. State Association must file a report for all new and existing leagues registered in their State Association. The report must include league name, address, city, state, zip, email, phone, website, number of players and a contact.
2. State Association must be current on all player registration payments for new league and current leagues.
3. State Association must send a copy of their current 990 to the National Office.
4. League must be a new league (never registered with USASA before) that registers players during the current calendar year.
5. Payments of rebate will be made payable directly to league. A report copy will be also sent to the state.
6. A $4 rebate will be given for each new player registered by the new league.
7. League must send a database of players registered under this program to the state and to the national office.
8. State Association must notify national office in advance that a new league will participate in this program, and complete a rebate application.